MaxIQ Space has secured multiple launch opportunities for students, schools and educational institutions with modular electronics kits.
bluShift Aerospace Suborbital mission:
- Goal - collect and analyse data relating to the flight profile of the bluShift test launch.
- Hardware - Modular electronics flight payload hardware kit
- Workshops - weekly mission and payload design workshops, model rocket opportunities, sessions with industry experts, payload systems engineering, mission data collection and analysis
- Cost - US$ 1,495 including kit shipping to and from launch, payload integration and launch. In some countries we have secured sponsorship, please contact Judi at judi @ maxiq.space for more information
- Launch - Q3 2022, bluShift Launch Facility, Maine, USA
- Project duration - six months to a year
- Sign up - please use this link
Please look at the bluShift Aerospace website for more information on their launches into the future.