MaxIQ Space has secured multiple launch opportunities for students, schools and educational institutions with modular electronics kits.
bluShift Aerospace Suborbital mission:
- Goal - collect and analyse data relating to the flight profile of the bluShift test launch.
- Hardware - Modular electronics flight payload hardware kit
- Workshops - weekly mission and payload design workshops, model rocket opportunities, sessions with industry experts, payload systems engineering, mission data collection and analysis
- Cost - US $2,995 including kit shipping to and from launch, payload integration, and launch. In some countries we have secured sponsorship, please contact Judi at judi @ maxiq.space for more information
- Launch - Q1 2023, bluShift Launch Facility, Maine, USA
- Project duration - six months to a year
- Sign up - please use this link
Please look at the bluShift Aerospace website for more information on their launches into the future.
Changing the world isn't easy, and we couldn't do it alone.
A core value of MaxIQ is to be able to provide our educational resources to students around the globe, especially those who live in areas where there is a lack of educational infrastructure to support these young minds in achieving their full potential. MaxIQ wouldn't be able to fulfill our mission without support from...