This xCHIP forms part of the output modules and is equipped with an OLED display unit that is capable of displaying any graphics or text. Very useful as a sensor data display.
- Monochrome OLED Display
- 128 x 64 dot matrix
- Built-in controller
- Based on SSD1306
- Resolution: 128 x 64 dot matrix panel
- 256 step contrast brightness current control
- Embedded 128 x 64 bit SRAM display buffer
- Screen saving continuous scrolling function in both horizontal and vertical direction
- RAM write synchronization signal
- Programmable Frame Rate and Multiplexing Ratio
- Row Re-mapping and Column Re-mapping
- On-Chip Oscillator
- Wide range of operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C
This display is very fragile. Do not touch or press on the OLED, which can loosen or break the display.