MK03A Habitat Air Quality Monitoring Add-On Kit
If you already have the XinaBox XK01 STEM Starter kit, you can consider this add-on kit to build the full MK03 Habitat Air Quality Kit.
- 1 x SG33 - This xCHIP is equipped to sense a variety of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). This xCHIP is based on the CCS811 which is an ultra-low power digital gas sensor which integrates a metal oxide (MOX) gas sensor to detect a wide range of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), for indoor air quality monitoring,
- 1 x SG35 - Advanced Particle Sensor incorporates the PMS7003 particle detector, which uses laser scattering to measure particles with a diameter as small as 1nm. This heavy-duty sensor also incorporates a fan, which generates a flow of air into the measuring chambers. This helps to sample an area around the sensor whilst ensuring the sensor is responsive to changes in the environment,
- 1 x 9 degree of freedom IMU, acceleration, magnetism and gyroscope an X, Y and Z. The data can be converted to present pitch, yaw, roll and g-force
- 1 x GPS or GNSS navigation and location sensor
- 1 x CS11 - Core with SD Card Interface (ATSAMD21G18) or CC03 Arduino core
- 1 x IP02 - Advanced USB Programming Interface for the CS11 or CC03
This kit is accompanied by sample software and workshops, and the price includes workshop participation.
The full MK03 Habitat Air Quality kit has been designed for the monitoring of indoor air quality, and can be used for external pollution monitoring under severe conditions. This kit is integral to the STEM Habitat Project, and is shipped when participants sign up for this project. The MaxIQ Team has developed a the program for everyone to monitor conditions in their own environment, for comparison around the world and humankind's only space habitat, the International Space Station.