The MK03 Habitat Air Quality kit has been designed for the monitoring of indoor air quality, and can be used for external pollution monitoring under severe conditions. This kit is integral to the STEM Habitat Project, and is shipped when participants sign up for this project. The MaxIQ Team has developed a the program for everyone to monitor conditions in their own environment, for comparison around the world and humankind's only space habitat, the International Space Station.
- 1 x SG33 - This xCHIP is equipped to sense a variety of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). This xCHIP is based on the CCS811 which is an ultra-low power digital gas sensor which integrates a metal oxide (MOX) gas sensor to detect a wide range of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), for indoor air quality monitoring,
- 1 x SG35 - Advanced Particle Sensor incorporates the PMS7003 particle detector, which uses laser scattering to measure particles with a diameter as small as 1nm. This heavy-duty sensor also incorporates a fan, which generates a flow of air into the measuring chambers. This helps to sample an area around the sensor whilst ensuring the sensor is responsive to changes in the environment,
- 1 x SW01 or SW03 - weather sensors for temperature, atmospheric pressure and relative humidity
- 1 x SL01 - Visible Light and UV Index sensor
- 1 x CW01 - Core with Wifi communication to dashboard
- 1 x IP01 - USB programmer and power supply
- 10 ten pin connectors
This kit is accompanied by sample software, dashboard and workshops.