The IM01 xChip interface allows you to connect xChips with the BBC micro:bit. It provides:
- I2C Interface to xChips
- UART/Serial interface to our CW01 WiFi module, allowing you to connect your micro:bit to the cloud.
- SD Card Interface allowing you to read and write data to a SD card from the Micro:Bit.
- Blue/Green LED allowing you to show status updates without using the 25 Red LEDs on the micro:bit.
- USB Power up to 1000 mA allowing to power heavy circuits, especially WiFi based circuits, which are notorious power hungry.
- Power LED indicating that your IM01 is on, and if inserted, if your Micro:Bit is on.
- xPDI interface allowing you to program other core xChips, such as CC03, CS11, CW03, and more, using just your IM01.
Also have a look at our free enclosure designer, http://box.xinabox.cc, which now allows you to make an enclosure for you IM01 + Micro:Bit.