MaxIQ Space has secured multiple launch opportunities for students, schools and educational institutions with MaxIQ Space kits.
bluShift Aerospace Beta Rocket Test - manifest closed.
bluShift Commercial Suborbital Launch:
- Goal - design, build launch and analyse payloads on a Starless Rogue suborbital launch
- Hardware - MaxIQ modular CubeSat format electronics payload kit, including flight CPU, communications, payload sensors, power solution, extension to develop your own sensors (should you wish to)
- Workshops - scheduled mission and payload design workshops, model rocket mission opportunities, sessions with industry experts, payload systems engineering, mission data collection and analysis.
- Participation cost - US$ 2,995 for the launch and a full modular electronics kit, kit shipping to and from launch, payload integration and launch. Should you require additional kits for students participating, these can be found here. Group or school bundles can be arranged, please mail judi at maxiq.space.
- Launch - the launch will be confirmed three months prior, bluShift Launch Facility, Maine, USA. Updated manifest.
- Project details - the package includes delivery of your kit, on-boarding workshops, all virtual workshops and professional sessions, delivery of your kit to the bluShift Aerospace, and return of the kits to participants post-launch. Conclusion workshops will take place post data analysis to conclude the mission
- Sign up - please purchase your kit and payload space on this product page.
- Manifest - you can see how the spaces are being taken up as we update the launch manifest on this on this page.
If you'd like to purchase only the hardware kit for now, and book your launch on a later manifest, please go to this link.
Please look at the bluShift Aerospace website for more information on their launches into the future.