Rocket design challenge
MaxIQ and bluShift Aerospace will be challenging student groups to build and launch suborbital payloads.
- Initiate - sign-up and purchase your place on the manifest (launch plus kit)
- Fortnightly workshops commencing early January 2022 - basics of rocket and payload design
- Practical during March/April school break - build a model rocket and launch your payload to over 200m
- Fortnightly workshops to improve payload design, and understand launch requirements
- Practical - bluShift suborbital launch and data analysis (July to August 2022)
- Presentation of results - World Space Week, 4th to 10th October 2022
To see who has booked already, go to our manifest page.